This error message will appear if you are playing and have experienced a connection issue.
Here are some troubleshooting tips that may improve performance and avoid this error:
- Play on a strong internet connection (WiFi recommended)
- Check your game app and your device for updates.
- Remove unwanted apps to free up space on your phone.
- Close unused apps and/or restart your device
- Uninstall and re-install the game. If you link your game account to your Kongregate.com login, your progress will be saved and can be restored by logging into Kongregate in-game after reinstalling.
If you continue to get this error while playing on a strong internet connection or if you need account help, please contact support and they will look into it for you.
Please provide the following when reporting a gameplay issue:
- PlayFab ID (found in Game Settings)
- Operating System
- Description of the problem