The Cake Shop is a special shop that allows you to purchase character packs and level ups using your Event Rewards.
- Earn Cake Points every time you reach a new level in an event. You will earn the most points in the earlier levels of an event, but players who choose to push the envelope to level 50+ will continue to earn Cake Points.
- There are two types of offers in the Event Shop: Daily Specials and Character Packs.
- Daily Specials give you the option to purchase a Level Up for a specific character. These offers will change daily and reset at 00:00 PM PDT.
- Every Sunday, one Legendary character will be available in Daily Specials!
- Character Packs in the Cake Shop work similar to packs in the regular shop, will include characters from previous events, and will change weekly on Mondays at 00:00 PDT.
- How you save or spend your Cake Points is up to you! Cake Points will persist through events and the shop will always be available; even when there isn’t an event going on.
- Please note: TPS Shop Characters are exclusive to the TPS Shop and cannot be acquired through Cake Points.
Are the offers random and unique to player accounts?
Yes and yes. Each every person will see a random selection unique to their game. If you have a character that is already maximum level, this character will not show up in your random offers in the Cake Shop.
What happens if I make a character xp purchase, will it be replaced with a new offer?
The character offered that day will remain in place allowing you to purchase as much XP as you'd like / can afford.
How much does a character level up cost? Does it matter if I'm close or far from leveling that character?
The cost in Cake Points for any given character will increase or decrease based on how much XP that character needs. If your character is just 1 point away from leveling up, the price goes down accordingly.
How many Cake Points can I earn in an event?
Each level in an event will award Cake Points; but most of the points are earned in earlier levels. Here is some of the basic info:
- Players will earn 800 total Cake Points by level 30.
- 1,000 total points by level 50.
- 1,250 total points by level 100.
Please note, these are total points earned, not points awarded at that level.